Sunday 1 April 2012

BDB News!

Ok guys...today I heard news of EPIC proportions. You know how I am completely crazy for J.R. Wards Black Dagger Brotherhood series. Well... next year... will bring about the most anticipated book yet. 2013 will be the year of QHUAY!!! HELL YEAH!

I was so excited by this that I jumped up, started my happy dance and promptly tripped over my rug and ended up face down on the carpet *looks embarrassed* ... I have two bruised elbows and was laughed at by my brother for a good 2 hours but it's all worth it. Qhuay aka the story of Blaylock and Qhuinn will be awesome...My only regret is that it's not coming out sooner!

May this weekend bring you more good news...this was the cherry on the top of mine and shall sustain me through the working week :)

Celebrate in style!

No comments:

You may also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...