Friday 20 April 2012

Feature and Follow {9}

Hi guys, welcome to V's Book Life.  If you're new here then HELLO! I'm Vikki and I'm a bookaholic...something many of those who have visited before will be well aware of. Anyway it's Friday (thank goodness) and it's Feature and Follow time! Feature and follow is a weekly meme run by Parajunkee and Alison Can Read which pulls all us bloggers together to answer the question of the week. This weeks question comes from bloggers at Amy's Book World and Word Spelunking.

Q: Fight! Fight! If you could have two fictional characters battle it out (preferably from books), who would they be and who do you think would win?

AWESOME QUESTION! It reminds me of the Alpha showdown being held over at Vampire Book Club over the next few weeks (if you haven't heard you should definitely check it out here!) Anyway the two characters I would love to duke it out would have to be Kate Daniels and Curran (from Ilona Andrews' Kate Daniels series). I know they're mated and everything and that over the entire series they have had several mini battles BUT I'd love to know who'd win a no holds barred fight between the two. Kate and Slayer (her trusty sword) are quite a team together, not to mention the sheer volume of magical punch Kate could pack if it came down to it. However Curran is...well...Curran *swoons*. He is the Beast Lord of Atlanta, basically the Alpha of all Alpha's whose warrior form is rivalled by no other. He shifts into a pre-historic lion for crying out loud. Nothing much gets to him...except Kate...so yeah I think an epic battle between these two would be very close and something I'd pay good money to see!
Want to know more? You can read my 5 Star review of Magic Bites (book  1) here!

Alrighty, that's your lot for now but who would you want to see duke it out?

Bye!

10 comments:

Unknown said...

The Alpha of all Alphas? Man, that sounds good! Can't believe I still haven't read that book! :) I'm a new gfc follower!

J.R. (Romancing The Book & Bookish After Dark) said...

Thanks for stopping by my FF post! I'm going to have to move the Kate Daniels series up in my TBR pile :)

Anonymous said...

AHHH!! OMG Kate and CURRAN!!! THIS IS EPIC!!! I'm totally rooting for Kate, girl power and all that, but Curran why!? They pull at my heartstrings so. I love this series so darn much. I'm very scared and excited for the seventh and final book in 2013. I don't want Kate to die!!!! This isn't confirmed or anything...I'm just scared!

Old Follower

Rebecca of Vicariously!

Shelley Romano said...

I love the Alpha showdown, but my character never seems to win! :O(

New follower:

Happy FF!

http://gizmosreviews.blogspot.com/2012/04/feature-follow-friday-04192012.html

TheReadingPenguin said...

Great answer! I seriously love Kate and Curran! New follower! My Follow

Fall Into Books said...

I haven't read this series. I may have to, though. Thanks for stopping by!

Amber @ Fall Into Books

PS New follower!

Anonymous said...

Great choices! New follower.

My FF

Shan @ Teatime Books said...

Thanks for hopping by my blog. I haven't read any of the series mentioned, but I have seen them in a couple of other FFs! New follower (:

Escapism Fanatic said...

I think it's an excellent idea to make Kate and Curran fight. I love it when they fight. I don't know who I will chose.
Thanks for stopping by earlier.
New follower.

Escapism Fanatic said...

I think it's an excellent idea to make Kate and Curran fight. I love it when they fight. I don't know who I will chose.
Thanks for stopping by earlier.
New follower.

You may also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...